this social security office has posters of george takei and joe biden everywhere so basically it’s just decorated like my room
i had earbuds in and i must have been nodding off bc for some reason i thought i could fart and no one would hear bc of the earphones. luckily no one was around
side note tho: why isn’t that a real technology. like there are mics that autotune in real time for live performances; there should be a device that detects fart soundwaves & converts them to white noise or at least a catchy hook
Source: SoundCloud / Leo Justi
I dig these, so I made one. Ask it, reblog it. I’ll probably keep adding more as I think of em.
- A song that makes you wanna dance with someone you dig in your underwear.
- A song you listened to while taking psychedelics for the first time or if you haven’t done that one you’d want to listen to if you ever were to.
- A song that makes you think of sex that isn’t hip-hop or RnB.
- A song that makes you think of your best friend.
- A song that makes you feel like quitting your job and entering the dope game.
- A rap song that you can pretty much rap perfectly.
- A song that makes you wish you were the opposite gender.
- A song that makes you wanna live in a certain place.
- A song that you wish you would have written.
- A song you’d like to hear when you’re feeling hungover.
- A song that forces you to do air guitar no matter where you are.
- A song that you didn’t like at first but grew on you.
- A song that makes you want to dress up in a suit/dress.
- A song that sounds like the future to you.
- A song that makes you feel sexy.
- dancin in my underwear (while eating food) is, like, my eternal state of being. so all of em. but 151 feva gang - kush groove has been my go-to lately
- something cliche probably. like can or something you’d find on a nuggets comp. or animal collective
- ooh that’s tough - not r&b? i mean les savy fav - the equestrian is sexual but i can’t think of sex if i’m thinkin bout the lead singer… then if i say something like randomer or vex’d i just sound like a weirdo. so…the zombies - time of the season?
- rollin in the deep. i mean i didn’t have a brutal breakup with her or anything we just sang along a lot to that shit
- none, shit’s no joke. but if i have to say something…clipse
- nothin, i’d just be the dude in the posse who says the last word of every line. maybe eminem - lose yourself? lol i’m v suburban
- y’know as much as being a female kind of sucks i never really wanted to be a dude
- maybe some tropical-sounding shit that makes me want to live on a beach 24/7. (i mean that particular song’s probably sad pero no la entiendo)
- idk, something that would make ppl fall in love with me. like st. vincent, everyone’s in love with her
- i’ve honestly never been hungover. is that lame? i just stop after a few shots & drink a lot of water
- not really an air guitar person. but i’d air-drum to autolux - turnstile blues. or old white stripes stuff. ha even in my fantasies my skills are basic
- superbass, we found love, probably a ke$ha song or two
- henry mancini - lujon
- i guess it should be something with bleep-bloops and synths but the future’s probably gonna be all droughts and extinct bees n shit. maybe some drone-y ben frost or something
- sorry to appropriate but vogue tracks just make me want to wear heels and strut down a runway. also nina simone - do i move you